Magswitch free-floating magnetic sheet fanner is great for separating stacks of thin steel sheets. Attach this unit to the side of a stack of steel to separate the top sheet. This unit will automatically travel down the stack as sheets are removed maintaining a consistent fan. Customize this tool for all your needs by contacting our engineering team at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Tackles any stack at any height with ease.
- Chamfer design allows for fanning on uneven stacks.
- Features a guide rod bearing for more controlled movement down a stack.
- Pair with Magswitch automation tools for a complete press loading solution.
- Manual ON/OFF actuation, it offers a safe and efficient way to separate steel sheets.
|Net Weight||14.8 lbs/ 6.7 kg|
|Overall Height||228.1 mm|
|Magnetic Pole Footprint||143.1×110.5 mm|
|Guide Rod Bushing Inner Diameter||29 mm|