Magswitch MagDrill Disruptor 30 - 8100920
The MagDrill Disruptor 30 utilizes our patented shallow-field magnetic technology that offers an incredibly strong grip, even on steel as thin as 1/8”. Also, the patent-pending base automatically pivots to conform to any pipe 3” or larger.
- No electricity is needed for the magnets; all the power goes to drill alone
- A loss of power and the drill remains in place.
- Magswitch’s powerful ‘shallow-field’ technology allows the drill to hold strong on thick or thin steel (down to 11 gauge!).
- The patented pending base magnets swivel so it can be used on flat as well as curved surfaces without the need for expensive adapters!
- It can be used on 3” pipe and up, inside or outside the curve.
- The base magnets can be ‘partially actuated’ in order to slide the drill into precise position.
- One magnet can be turned off and the other can still hold while pivoting the tool in place for cleaning and hole inspection without removing the drill.
- Lightweight and compact.
- The drill cuts holes up to 1-3/16” in diameter and 2” deep.
- Standard ¾” Weldon spindle will take popular cutters.
- Magnetic Force: 1169 lbs/532 kg
- Full Saturation Thickness: 1/2''/12.7mm
- Speed: 775 RPM (No Load) - 400 RPM (Load 900 W)
- Product Weight: 24.2 lbs/11 kg
- Voltage: 110-120 V/50-60 Hz
- Smallest Pipe Diameter: 3.5''/80mm
- Cooling system
- Extension adaptor
- Pilot pin
- Hex keys
- Hearing protection