Magswitch MagDrill Disruptor 43 is the newest swivel base magnetic drill press! With superior magnetic performance on a range of steel-flat or curved surfaces, this middle-level drill is packed with power and added features!
- Powered by our patented technology, our magnets do not require electricity and stays in place during power loss.
- Lightweight, compact and safe magnetic drill.
- Drill holds strong on thick or thin steel (down to 11 gauge!).
- Swivel base can be used on flat as well as curved surfaces.
- Can be used on 3” pipe and up, inside or outside the curve.
- The base magnets can be ‘partially actuated’ in order to slide the drill into precise position.
- Easy cleaning, inspection and maintenance as one magnet can be turned off and the other can still hold while pivoting the tool.
- Drill cuts holes up to 1-11/16” in diameter and 1-11/16” deep.
- Standard ¾” Weldon spindle will take popular cutters.
|Magnetic Strength*||1172 lbs/ 532 kg|
|Full Saturation Thickness||0.5”/12.7 mm|
|Max Tip Force (Full Saturation)||609 lbs/ 276 kg|
|Smallest Pipe Diameter||3.5” /90 mm|
|Speed (No Load)||100-730 RPM|
|Drill Stroke||5.1”/130 mm|
|Max Cutter Diameter||Ø 1 11/16’’/ Ø 43 mm|
|Net Weight||26.2 lbs/11.9 kg|
* Max Breakaway determined in a laboratory environment on 2” thick SAE1018 Steel with surface roughness 63 micro inches.