Magswitch 1.5 Ton Beam Jack – 81001245
Product is available for Pre Order as the estimated release date is late Q1 of 2019
The Magswitch 1.5 Ton Aluminum Adjustable Beam Jack is perfectly suited to pulling ferrous steel flat against stiffener beams, eliminating air gaps to allows for more efficient welding. Featuring 2 Magswitch MLAY 600x3 arrays capable of delivering a maximum breakaway force of 3304 lbs.
• Removes air gaps between structural members (stiffeners) and their base material.
• Works stronger on thinner materials
• Patented shallow field technology offers the ability to weld closely to magnets without having a negative effect on the weld and gives you superior grip on thinner material.
• Lighter than other competitors.
• Magnet turns completely OFF and stays clean.
Lifters make contact with the base material and are turned on by simply actuating two handles. Once the magnets are actuated, turn the ratcheting handle to apply pressure to the beam. This will reduce the air gap and allow for easy welding.
|Magnetic Strength*||3304 lbs/1498 kg|
|Full Saturation Thickness||0.5’’ /12.7 mm|
|Net Weight||33.4 lbs/ 15.1 kg|
|Max Overall Height||20.7’’ / 525.8 mm|
|Magnetic Pole Footprint||(2x) 71.11 x 173.5 mm|
* Max Breakaway determined in laboratory environment on 2” thick SAE1018 Steel with surface roughness 63 micro inches.