Tether equipment or yourself while working above and underwater. Turn the lever 180-degrees to switch on and off 1052 pounds of magnetic hold force. The lever locks into place as a safety mechanism. The tether is sealed with marine grade corrosion resistant coating to hold up to saltwater. Ideal for underwater welding, tethering, military, and commercial oil and gas applications.
- Magnet turns completely on and off.
- Magnet stays clean.
- Does not use an electrical power source.
- Safety latch to turn on and off.
- Quick connect and disconnect.
- Compact and lightweight.
- Alongside and below the surface mooring.
- Noise-suppressing coating.
- Max Breakaway: 1052 lbs / 477.17 kg
- Full Saturation Thickness: 0.5 in / 13 mm
- 2:1 Shear Working Load: 120 lbs / 54.4 kg
- Product Weight: 10.1 lbs / 4.6 kg
- Dimensions: 7.6 x 6.2 x 6 in / 182.88 x 157.48 x 152.4 mm
- Magnetic Pole Footprint: 72 mm x 105 mm