Magswitch MagTether 600 - 8100077
Tether equipment or yourself while working above and underwater. Turn the lever 180-degrees to switch on and off 607 pounds of magnetic hold force. The lever locks into place as a safety mechanism. The tether is sealed with marine grade corrosion resistant coating to hold up to saltwater. Ideal for underwater welding, tethering, military, and commercial oil and gas applications.
- Magnet turns completely on and off.
- Magnet stays clean.
- Does not use an electrical power source.
- Safety latch to turn on and off.
- Quick connect and disconnect.
- Compact and lightweight.
- Alongside and below the surface mooring.
- Noise-suppressing coating.
- Max Breakaway: 607 lbs / 275.3 kg on 1'' steel
- Full Saturation Thickness: 3/8'' / 10 mm
- 2:1 Shear Working Load: 18 lbs / 8.1 kg
- Product Weight: 4 lbs / 1.8 kg
- Dimensions: 6.3 x 4.9 x 5.0 in / 160 x 124.4 x 127 mm
- Magnetic Pole Footprint: 51.75 mm x 87 mm