The most versatile workholding and fixturing tool ever! Align and secure flat or round pieces of steel to fabricate angles. Pull corners, secure steel for cutting, use as a guide, make your own fixtures and more! Turn the knob on and off to control 399 pounds of magnetic hold force.
- Magnetic field turns completely on and off mechanically.
- Magnet stays clean.
- Does not use an electrical power source.
- Holds flat and round surfaces of steel.
- Multi-plane magnetic grip on five sides.
- Machined at 90-degrees.
- Pre-tapped holes on four sides for mounting.
- Max Breakaway: 399 lbs (181 kg)
- Full Saturation Thickness: 0.25 in (6.35 mm)
- 2:1 Shear Working Load: 40 lbs (18.1 kg)
- Product Weight: 2 lbs (0.9 kg)
- Dimensions: 2.5 x 3.6 x 1.6 in (63.5 x 91.4 x 40.6 mm)
- Magnetic Pole Footprint: 64 mm x 41.26 mm