Tool attachment is for use with the Magswitch Workholding System. No other tool like it in the industry! Three tools in one! Mounts to the Universal Mounting Base and MagJigs (each sold separately).
- Features a stepped side for most common sizes of 1/8, 1/4 and 3/8”. The opposite side is sloped for odd sizes up to ¾ inch.
- Features a fixed roller bearing and extends forward for accurate repetitive ripping of your thin stock.
- Ideal for thin stock hold down or infeed/outfeed on a table saw.
- Enhances safety by keeping your fingers away from the blade while also minimizing chatter for clean cuts.
- Fast, strong set up anywhere on a steel table or cast Iron fence.
- Low profile design for use on your smallest tables.
- Includes all required attachment hardware.
- Product Weight: 0.7 lbs (0.31 kg)
- Dimensions: 12 x 4.3 x 2.4 in (304.8 x 109.2 x 60.9 mm)