Warranty, Returns and Repairs
Product warranties are dependent upon the manufacturer.
Magswitch products are covered by a 1-year warranty for product defect.
Mag-Tools wants to make sure that our customers are happy with their purchase. Mag-Tools customers are covered by a 48-hour return window from time of receipt and must contact our Customer Service team at email@example.com as a Return Merchandise Authorization (RMA) number is required for all returns. Returns without an RMA will be declined and sent back to sender.
The product(s) must be returned in New and Unused Condition, including original manufacturer packaging, tags, documentation, and all accessories/parts. You can return your item for a refund of the item price, less any shipping fees. You will need to cover shipping back to us. Returns will be subject to a 25% restocking charge. The original shipping cost will not be refunded.
- No repairs will be completed without a valid RMA number issued prior to receipt of product.
- RMA number will be issued after this form is received. The RMA number must be referenced in all future correspondence and shipments.
- There is a $50 evaluation fee to diagnose damaged products. If the item is under warranty the charge will be waived. If the item is not under warranty, it will be added to the final cost of repair. If you choose not to have the items repaired you are still responsible for the $50 fee.
- We have a 24-hour turnaround to quote a price for repair cost and lead time after the product is received.
- If the items being sent in for repair are not under warranty, price of repairs will be discussed before repairs are completed.
- Your repair will be shipped back in the same manner it was shipped to Magswitch. If you would like your product returned to you in another way, you will be responsible for the difference in cost between the original method of shipment and the form of shipment you choose. (i.e. Sent UPS Ground, return UPS Priority Overnight.)
If you need more information or want to request a RMA, click here.