Bandsaw Featherboard DIY Kit - 8800946 PRE-ORDER
Pre-Order your very own Bandsaw Featherboard DIY Kit! First 50 will be delivered by the end of December and the rest in the New Year!
The Bandsaw Featherboard is a safety attachment which pushes the workpiece against a fence during feeding to prevent wandering and binding. Attach it to steel bandsaw tables with the feathers in compression to apply even force. When rotated 180°, an array of six bearings allow it to function as a vertical roller guide for easy feeding of tall stock.
- Includes two Magjig 150’s for strong holding forces
- Wide footprint for stability
- Magnet footprint spans most miter slots
- Functional in left or right-handed positions
- Knobs improve visibility of magnet ON/OFF state
- Print or modify your own featherboard components with the provided solid model files.
- 2 Magjig 150s
- 4 Magjig mounting screws
- 2 connecting bolts
- 2 connecting thumb nuts
- 6 bearings
- 2 bearing shafts
*NOTE: Plastic featherboard components which hold roller bearings and magjigs are not supplied as part of the kit!