Magswitch is excited to introduce our new electrically actuated line of automation products – the all NEW ELAY Series! Combining Magswitch’s patented core technology with revolutionary smart tool capabilities and an electric actuation, the ELAY50x5 allows Magswitch to offer even more advantages than ever before! All new Variable Field Output (VFO) functionality allows the tool to de-stack thin material and optimize performance for your component. Once the part is gripped and separated from adjacent parts, the tool can be switched to full power for maximum performance.
FEATURES & BENEFITS
- 24VDC operation below 5.5A
- CANopen communication
- Separate power and communication ports
- Smart tool
- Variable Field Output (VFO)
- Destack thin parts
- 88001109 ELAY50x5 Standard Pole Shoe Kit*
- 8800924 ELAY50x5 EOAT Mount**
- 8800826 MagMaster: Communication Module for E Series
*Pole Shoes are required. Not Included with base tool.
|Maximum Breakaway Force 1 2||2537lbs / 1151kg|
|Thickness for De-Stack 3||0.020” / 0.5mm|
|Nominal Supply Voltage||24 V DC|
|Peak Power Draw||5.5 A DC @ 24 V DC|
|Net Weight||33.95lbs / 15.4kg|
|Connector Type||Power: Male 7/8″ – 4 Pin – A-coded
Data: Male M12x1.0 – 5 Pin – A-coded
|Mounting Options||Ø8-M8-M8-Ø8 (Both Sides)|
|Magnetic Pole Footprint||11.65” x 2.80” / 296 x 71mm|
- SWL (Safe Working Load) = Maximum Force5/ Safety Force (≥5)
- 1Determined in laboratory environment on 2” thick SAE1018 Steel with surface roughness 63 micro inches with optimized pole shoes. Many factors contribute to the actual breakaway force and safe working load in each application. Consult a Magswitch Applications Engineer and test the Magswitch in each application before deployment.
- 2All data applies to unit with flat pole shoes installed.
- 3Determined with SAE1018 Steel L=200mm W=200mm.
- 4Values may vary by +/- 5%.
- 5Maximum forces listed above are not safe lifting forces. Designer must take into account safety factor when specifying tool. Magswitch recommends SWL = 5:1 for most applications.
- 81401320 – ELAY50x5 Spec Sheet
- 81401320 – ELAY50x5 STEP File
- 81501320 – ELAY50x5 EU Spec Sheet
- 81501320 – ELAY50x5 EU STEP File