Magswitch 3 Ton Beam Jack – 8800605
Product is available for Pre Order as the estimated release date is late Q1 of 2019.
The Magswitch 3 Ton Aluminum Adjustable Beam Jack is perfectly suited to pulling flat ferromagnetic substance, such as steel plate, against stiffener beams. This tool features two Magswitch MLAY600x6 tri pole arryas capable of delivering a maximum breakaway force of 6887 lbs. Saves the use of extra materials while welding!
• Removes air gaps between structural members (stiffeners) and their base material.
• Works stronger on thinner materials
• Patented shallow field technology offers the ability to weld closely to magnets without having a negative effect on the weld and gives you superior grip on thinner material.
• Lighter than other competitors.
• Magnet turns completely OFF and stays clean.
Lifters make contact with the base material and are turned on by simply actuating two handles. Once the magnets are actuated, the hydraulic jack can be pumped. This will reduce the air gap and allow for easy welding.
|Magnetic Strength*||6887 lbs/3130 kg|
|Full Saturation Thickness||1’’ /25.4 mm|
|Net Weight||80 lbs/ 36 kg|
|Max Overall Height||32.8’’ / 834 mm|
|Magnetic Pole Footprint||(2x) 142 x 166 mm|
* Max Breakaway determined in laboratory environment on 2” thick SAE1018 Steel with surface roughness 63 micro inches.