Magswitch AR30 Laser Fixture Tool – 81401134
Designed for laser applications to enhance process quality and efficiency. These tools can be applied in both laser welding and cutting operations.
Features & Benefits
• Increased process efficiency by reducing non-value added times
• Magswitch tools clamp inside perimeter of the part allowing for optimized laser path
• Faster manual loading and automatic clamping
• Improved repeatability of process and part accuracy
• No moving parts (clamp arms) during process guarantees static part location improving the quality of the final product.
|Max Breakaway*||134 lbs/60.9 kg|
|Working Load 4:1*||33.5 lbs/15.2 kg|
|Full Saturation Thickness||10 ga/3.5 mm|
|Max Shear 2:1*||15 lbs/6.8 kg|
|Minimum Thickness for De-Stack||10 ga/3.5 mm|
|Min Actuation Pressure||21 psi/1.45×105 pa|
|Max Actuation Pressure||100 psi/6.9×105 pa|
|Off Target Actuation Pressure||48 psi/3.3×105 pa|
|Net Weight||2.42 lbs/1.1 kg|
|Air Port Thread||M5x0.8|
|Mounting Thread||2-8mm Dowel / 1-M8 Clearance Hole|
|Overall Height||145 mm|
|Magnetic Pole Footprint||36×31.2 mm|
* Max Breakaway determined in laboratory environment on 2” thick SAE1018 Steel with surface roughness 63 micro inches. Many factors contribute to the actual breakaway force in each application. Always test the magswitch in each application before deployment. Refer to the magswitch information booklet for more information.