The E30 features the all-new Variable Field Output (VFO) allows the tool to de-stack thin material and optimize performance for your component. Once the part is gripped and separated from adjacent parts, the tool can be switched to full power for maximum performance. With a fail-safe built in, the Magswitch electrically actuated line of automation will improve the way things are done!
FEATURES & BENEFITS
- Slim profile optimized for EOAT applications
- 24VDC operation below 1A (E30)
- Serial communication
- Combine power and communication in one cable S
- mart tool
- Variable Field Output (VFO)
- Destack thin parts
- Enhanced bin pick capabilities
*Pole Shoes are required. Not Included with base tool.
|Maximum Breakaway Force 1,2||124.2 lb / 56.3 kg|
|Maximum Shear 1,2||39.7 lb / 18 kg|
|Net Weight||1.94 lb / 0.9 kg|
|Connector Type||Male M12 –5 Pin –A-coded|
|Mounting Options||Ø6-M8-Ø6 pattern, NAAMS-toleranced|
|Nominal Supply Voltage||24 V DC|
|Material Thickness – mm (in)||0.5
|Maximum Force – kg (lbs)||6.2
- SWL (Safe Working Load) = Maximum Force5/ Safety Force (≥5)
- 1Determined in laboratory environment on 2” thick SAE1018 Steel with surface roughness 63 micro inches with optimized pole shoes. Many factors contribute to the actual breakaway force and safe working load in each application. Consult a Magswitch Applications Engineer and test the Magswitch in each application before deployment.
- 2All data applies to unit with flat pole shoes installed.
- 3Determined with SAE1018 Steel L=200mm W=200mm.
- 4Values may vary by +/- 5%.
- 5Maximum forces listed above are not safe lifting forces. Designer must take into account safety factor when specifying tool. Magswitch recommends SWL = 5:1 for most applications.
Pole Shoe Kits (PSK)
- 88001424 – E30/E30 Smart Mag Grip Flat PSK, Armor Ready STEP File
- 88001426 – E30/E30 Smart Mag Grip 135 Degree V PSK, Armor Ready STEP File
- 88001427 – E30/E30 Smart Mag Grip 155 Degree V PSK, Armor Ready STEP File