Magswitch MagDrill Disruptor 43 - 81001240
BLACK FRIDAY DEAL: Buy (1) MagDrill 30, MagDrill 43, MagDrill 55, and get one 50% off. Promo Runs 11/22/2019 to 11/28/2019. To avail this offer, add both MagDrills of your choice to cart and use "BFBOGODRILLS" at checkout!
Magswitch MagDrill Disruptor 43 is the newest swivel base magnetic drill press! With superior magnetic performance on a range of steel-flat or curved surfaces, this middle-level drill is packed with power and added features!
- Powered by our patented technology, our magnets do not require electricity and stays in place during power loss.
- Lightweight, compact and safe magnetic drill.
- Drill holds strong on thick or thin steel (down to 11 gauge!).
- Swivel base can be used on flat as well as curved surfaces.
- Can be used on 3” pipe and up, inside or outside the curve.
- The base magnets can be ‘partially actuated’ in order to slide the drill into precise position.
- Easy cleaning, inspection and maintenance as one magnet can be turned off and the other can still hold while pivoting the tool.
- Drill cuts holes up to 1-11/16” in diameter and 1-11/16” deep.
- Standard ¾” Weldon spindle will take popular cutters.
|Magnetic Strength*||1172 lbs/ 532 kg|
|Full Saturation Thickness||0.5”/12.7 mm|
|Max Tip Force (Full Saturation)||609 lbs/ 276 kg|
|Smallest Pipe Diameter||3.5” /90 mm|
|Speed (No Load)||100-730 RPM|
|Drill Stroke||5.1”/130 mm|
|Max Cutter Diameter||Ø 1 11/16’’/ Ø 43 mm|
|Net Weight||26.2 lbs/11.9 kg|
* Max Breakaway determined in a laboratory environment on 2” thick SAE1018 Steel with surface roughness 63 micro inches.