Will be available October 1, 2020
Magswitch MagDrill Disruptor 30 utilizes the Magswitch shallow-field magnetic technology that offers an incredibly strong grip on flat or curved surfaces, even on steel as thin as 1/8”. The base magnets swivel and automatically pivots to conform to any pipe 3” or larger.
- No electricity is needed for the magnets; all the power goes to drill.
- Safety mechanism! A loss of power and the drill remains in place.
- Holds strong on thick or thin steel (down to 11 gauge).
- Can be used on 3" pipe and up, inside or outside the curve.
- The base magnets can be ‘partially actuated’ to slide the drill into a precise position.
- Turn one magnetic base off while the other holds on while pivoting the tool in place for cleaning and hole inspection without moving the drill.
- The drill cuts holes up to 1-3/16" in diameter and 2" deep.
- Standard ¾" Weldon spindle will take popular cutters.
- Max Breakaway: 1172 lbs (531.6 kg)
- Full Saturation Thickness: 1/2" (12.7 mm)
- Speed: 775 RPM (No Load) - 400 RPM (Load 900 W)
- Max Tip Force: 584 lbs (264.9 kg)
- Product Weight: 24.2 lbs (11 kg)
- Voltage: 110-120 V/50-60 Hz
- Smallest Pipe Diameter: 3.5" (80 mm)
- Cooling system
- Extension adaptor
- Pilot pin
- Hex keys
- Hearing protection