Tether equipment or yourself while working above and below water. Turn the lever 180-degrees to switch on and off 247 pounds of magnetic hold force. The lever locks into place as a safety mechanism. The tether is sealed with a marine grade corrosion resistant coating to hold up to saltwater. Ideal for underwater welding, tethering, military and commercial oil and gas applications.
- Magnet turns completely on and off.
- Magnet stays clean.
- Does not use an electrical power source.
- Safety latch to turn on and off.
- Quick connect and disconnect.
- Compact and lightweight.
- Alongside and below the surface mooring.
- Noise-suppressing coating.
- Max Breakaway: 247 lbs / 112 kg
- Full Saturation Thickness: 3/16'' / 4.75 mm
- Product Weight: 2.2 lbs / 1 kg
- Dimensions: 6.5 x 4.9 x 4.2 in / 165.1 x 124.4 x 106.6 mm
- Magnetic Pole Footprint: 78 mm x 51.5 mm