Magswitch MLAY600x2 Lifting Magnet
Magswitch heavy lifters are simply the best lightest in class and compact heavy lifting magnets on the market. Magswitch technology enables strong grip on thin material, superior hold on uneven surfaces and easy on/off on thin steel. Magswitch lifters offer a new level of safety with a dual hook for load stabilization (patent pending). Also features lock on/lock off handle. Comes with replaceable pole shoes for easy maintenance.
• Magswitch Technology, Superior hold force on Thin steel (50mm shallow field)
• Superior hold with Air Gaps, Compact, light weight, easy actuation
• Pivoting Hook allows lift from horizontal to vertical
• Pole Shoes – replaceable for long life, or make custom shoes match to target
• Lock on/ off handle
• Lifts Flat or Pipe
• Outperforms other magnetic lifters on Thin Steel> you can buy a smaller less expensive
Magswitch to match what your lifting.
• Superior performance in the presence of Air Gaps: such as rust, paint and uneven
• Lighter weight more compact unit
• Lift from Horizontal to Vertical
Productivity Advantage: Better performance on thin steel allows Magswitch
to fit the job with a lighter magnet and usually at a better price.
Safety Advantage : Lightweight, Better hold on thin material and in presence of air gaps.
Breakaway strength: 1,100 Lbs. (499 kg.)
3:1 Rated Lift capacity: 367 Lbs. (166 kg.)
2:1 Rated Lift capacity: 550 Lbs. (249 kg.)
Thin Steel performance ¼“: 250 Lbs. (113 kg.)
Product Weight : 9.5 Lbs. (4.3 kg.)
Dimensions(Imperial): H 6.73 x L 5.00x D 8.87”
Dimensions(Metric): H 170.9 x L 126.88 x D225.23mm
Manufactured by Magswitch Technology Inc.
Also found on McMaster-Carr (3384T43)