Pivot Angle Workholding Tool with Angles range of inside 22 to 270 degrees, and 200 lb. (91 kg) On/Off hold force
- On/Off Magswitch Magnet that truly stays clean
- Incredibly strong –each side features a 200 lb. (91 kg)
- Magswitch Multi plane workholding on three sides of each magnet Pivot Range from inside 22 to 270 degree angles
- Accommodates flat and pipe
- Single lock on elbow for fast securing of your angle
- Detents at every 45 deg. For rapid adjustment
- Each side turns ON/Off separately
- Odd angles –Incredibly fast set ups -literally in seconds
- No helping hand required. Get the job done by yourself with Magswitch
- Accommodates a large range of odd angles
- On/Off control allows easy precise placement –no fighting the magnet
- Now every odd angle you run into can be set up quickly.
- No helping hand needed, we got you covered.
- Magswitch offers incredible strength, versatility and precision and sets up in seconds.
- No wasted time cleaning magnet for use as is the case with older switching technology.
- Metal chips end up on floor, not in your finger!
- Don’t take unnecessary safety risks holding steel at odd angles with your hands –lets us help.
Affordably Priced!! Features our new 40mm magnets. A must for every Fab shop!
Manufactured by: Magswitch Technology
Length= 9.4 in | Width= 3.9 in | Height= 9.4 in
Manufactured by Magswitch Technology Inc.
Also found on Grainger (45EX69) and Fastenal (0836278)