This item will be available to ship April 30, 2020
The Magswitch woodworking resaw guide is designed with an angled infeed and outfeed to allow for blade drift adjustment. The roller bearing provides support and smoothly glides wood through a blade.
- Fast, strong set up anywhere on a steel table or cast Iron fence.
- Keeps work firmly in place.
- Includes required attachment hardware and micro adjustment for fine tuning to 90 degrees.
- Low profile design for use on your smallest tables.
- Sturdy yet lightweight.
- Ideal for resawing on band saws, oscillating spindle sander, or disc sander.
- Mounts to the Universal Mounting Base and MagJigs, each sold separately.
- Product Weight: 0.8 lbs (0.36 kg)
- Dimensions: 8.5 x 1 x 4 in (215.9 x 25.4 x 101.6 mm)