Magswitch MagSquare 165 - 8100494
The most versatile workholding and fixturing tool ever! Align and secure flat or round pieces of steel to fabricate angles. Pull corners, secure steel for cutting, use as a guide, make your own fixtures and more! Turn the knob on and off to control 150 pounds of magnetic holding force.
- Magnetic field turns completely on and off mechanically.
- Does not use an electrical power source.
- Magnet stays clean.
- Holds flat and round surfaces of steel.
- Multiplane magnetic grip on five sides.
- Machined at 90-degrees.
- Pre-tapped holes on four sides for mounting.
- Max Breakaway: 150 lbs / 68 kg
- Full Saturation Thickness: 0.25 in / 6.35 mm
- 2:1 Shear Working Load: 18.5 lbs / 8.4 kg
- Product Weight: 0.7 lbs / 0.31 kg
- Dimensions: 1.9 x 1.2 x 2.5 in / 48.2 x 30.4 x 63.5 mm
- Magnetic Pole Footprint: 48 mm x 31 mm